COB (Chip on Board) LED strip lights utilize COB technology where multiple LED chips are packaged together as a single lighting module. This differs from traditional LED strips where individual LEDs are mounted along a strip.
Here are some aspects and characteristics associated with COB LED strip lights:
1. High brightness: COB technology allows for higher light output in a smaller space due to the densely packed LED chips.
2. Uniform illumination: COB LED strips often offer more uniform and consistent lighting compared to standard LED strips because of the closely packed LED chips.
3. Better color mixing: COB technology can improve color mixing capabilities, especially in RGB or RGBW COB LED strips, providing more even and accurate colors.
4. Heat dissipation: COB LED strips might have better heat dissipation due to the larger surface area, potentially contributing to longer lifespan and better performance.
5. Compact size: Despite their high brightness, COB LED strips can maintain a relatively compact form factor due to the integration of multiple LEDs into a single module.
6. Customizable length: Like standard LED strips, COB LED strips might also be cuttable and linkable, allowing for customization of length to fit specific lighting needs.
7. Variety in color temperatures: COB LED strips can come in various color temperatures, from warm to cool hues, catering to different lighting preferences and applications.
COB LED strip lights are often used in various lighting applications where high brightness, uniform illumination, and space constraints are important considerations.
Post time: Nov-22-2023